Lee-Ann Dippenaar – Managing Director
Lee-Ann Dippenaar is a Chartered Accountant and has been involved in audit since 1992. Lee-Ann gained 6 years’ extensive audit experience, both external and internal, with PricewaterhouseCoopers Auckland (NZ), achieving manager level in 1998. Thereafter, she joined the corporate arena as Finance Manager for a major New Zealand public listed company. Lee-Ann moved to Australia and commenced in January 2003.
Qualifications and Professional Status:
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Natal (South Africa) (1993)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Accountancy, University of Natal (South Africa) (1994)
- Public Practice Certificate, CA
- Registered Company Auditor No. 411359
Audit and Industry Experience:
- Lee-Ann has managed the audit of and provided financial and accounting services to a wide range of clients in both the private and public sector.
- Her focus has been the audit of companies and consolidated groups, including Not-for-profit entities.